Build six awesome bots that move without any batteries or electricity. The secret behind these fascinating machines is one of the oldest power sources in the world: wind! A full-color manual guides you in assembling six models one at a time from over 130 pieces.
Build a big-wheel tricycle, quadruped, soaring machine, drilling monster, walking robot, and even a wind-powered yacht. To make them all go, the kit also includes the pieces to build a hand-powered wind generator. As you build and experiment, you will learn about how gears transmit power and torque. Also learn about wind as a power-generating technology — past, present, and future.
- Easy, snap-together assembly requires no glue
- Step-by-step, illustrated instructions
- 6-in-1 engineering kit: build six wind-powered models and a handheld wind generator. Start cranking the generator and watch them go!
- Learn about gear ratios and wind-power technology.
- No batteries or electricity required
Piece Count: 133
Manual Pages: 52
Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 11 x 3.9 in.
Product Weight: .9 lbs
Manual Dimensions: 5.5 x 8.25 in
Batteries Required: N/A
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Year Released: 2022
4-ESS3-1 Earth and Human Activity
2-PS1-3 Matter and Its Interaction
K-2-ETS1-2 Engineering Design