Stretch your knowledge of shapes and planar geometry with this hands-on math tool. The three large, colorful geoboards are stackable for easy storage. With the included 100 colorful rubber bands, kids will have fun following the full-color guide or creating their own shapes — the opportunities for free play are endless! On one side of the geoboard, a five-by-five grid of pegs allows kids to learn all about different shapes: right triangles, isosceles triangles, squares, rectangles, octagons, polygons, and more! They will also learn about different angles (right, acute, obtuse) and gain an intuitive sense of perimeter and area. On the other side of the geoboard, the pegs are arranged in a circular array, allowing kids to explore concepts of angles and fractions, as well as hexagons and equilateral triangles. Create a strong foundation in math for your child!
- Kids will learn: Symmetry, fractions, perimeter and area, shapes and polygons, positional words and concepts (left, right, up, down, horizontal, vertical, diagonal), angles (right, acute, obtuse)
- Hands-on exploration for effective math learning
- Develop fine motor and visual skills
- Three large geoboards (7 x 7 inch)
- 100 high-quality colorful rubber bands included
- A must-have manipulative for classroom or home learning settings
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Piece Count: 103
Manual Pages: 4 pages
Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 7.3 x 2.8 in.
Product Weight: 0.8 lbs
Manual Dimensions: 5.8 x 8.3 in.
Batteries Required: N/A
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Year Released: 2023
Download Hi-Res images (ZIP)
Download Printable Worksheets (PDF)