Frodo’s journey to Mount Doom is fraught with peril. Luckily, his loyal friends protect him on his way. With a clever choice of dice, players work together to move the figures across the gameboard. Will Frodo reach Mount Doom? In this cooperative fantasy board game, players will win — or lose — together.
- Lightweight, cooperative, story-based game set in the iconic world created by J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings.
- Players work together to guide Frodo on his quest to reach Mount Doom and destroy the One Ring.
- The game uses a dice-rolling mechanic to move figures across the gameboard; only when Frodo reaches Mount Doom will victory be achieved!
- Black dice and encounter cards add threats and suspense to the game, requiring players to be strategic as they make decisions together.
- Fans of fantasy, adventure, and role-playing games will find this game a perfect fit for their next game night.
Author: Michael Rieneck
Number of Players: 1-4 players
Length of Play: 50 min.
Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 11.6 x 2.8 in.
Product Weight: 2.5 lbs
Batteries Required: N/A
Country of Origin: China
Year Released: 2023
Kosmos Helper App
Would you prefer to have the rules of this game explained to you instead of reading the rulebook? If so, download the Kosmos Helper App. In the app, you can find animated explanations of the instructions and other helpful features for a selection of Kosmos games. Available on iOS and Android devices, find the app by searching “Kosmos Helper App” in the iOS App Store or in Google Play.
Download Helper App: