Mysterious things are happening in the tranquil coastal town of Redcliff Bay.
You are a team of investigators and need to get to the root of these occurrences in four exciting cases. You will meet several peculiar residents. All of them have their own particular traits and some even have dark secrets. But who has something to hide?
Round by round, you need to decide which location to visit to find important clues and interrogate people. An exciting feature of the game is the possibility of missing out on things happening in locations that you are not currently in, making teaming up and cleverly deciding where to go and when integral to your success.
- Cooperative crime thriller game; similar to Adventure Games, but with a double-sided game board
- Work together with your team of detectives to decide how the investigation moves forward
- Includes four exciting cases to solve (approx. 60 minutes each)
- Simple rules and game mechanics help players of all skill levels jump right in
- See also: Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective, Time Stories, CYOA: House of Danger
Author: Martin Kallenborn and Matthias Prinz
Number of Players: 1-5
Length of Play: 4 x 60 minutes
Manual Pages: 4
Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 11.6 x 2.8 in
Product Weight: 2.3 lbs
Manual Dimensions: 8.25 x 11 in
Country of Origin: Poland
Year Released: 2022